Our Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I secure the booking?
A: Please visit our booking page to book your desired house click here now: Booking page
Q: How can I pay?
A: You can pay by cheque (any currency), bank draft, credit transfer, or by credit card.
Q: How near is the sea?
A: The sea is 20 meters from the Portmagee Seaside Cottages and there is direct access to it.
- Mackens Farmhouse – 50m from sea
- John Joes Farmhouse – 1km from sea
Q: How near are the pubs, shops, and restaurants?
A: Nearest shops, pubs and restaurants are 3km.
Q: How do I get there?
Ferry Crossings from the UK:
- Stena Line Fishguard – Rosslare 350km
- Holyhead – Dun Laoghaire 350km
- Irish Ferries Pembroke – Rosslare 350km
- Holyhead – Dublin 350km
- Swansea Cork Ferries Swansea – Cork 166km
- Nearest airport is Kerry Airport 70km. Flights from Dublin and Stansted.
- Cork Airport 160KM Flights from Europe and UK
- Shannon Airport 190km Flights from UK Europe and US
- Dublin Airport 350km Flights from worldwide destinations
- Car Rental Facilities are available from all these airports.
Q: What extra costs will I incur?
A: Heating and electricity.
Q: Are bed linen and towels provided?
A: Bed linen and towels are supplied in all properties.
Q: Do I need coins for a meter?
A: You do not need coins. Meters are read at the beginning and end of your stay
Q: Can I bring a pet?
A: Small well-behaved pets are allowed in the Portmagee Seaside Cottages. Larger pets can stay in the Farmhouses. Please note: No pets allowed in Stones Cottage